It is currently May 21st, 2018, 9:45 am
Change font size
Cowboy Fast Draw Association Telegraph Official CFDA Telegraph

CFDA Trading Post

EasyLoader Press

CFDA Trading Post is a place for members to post items that they either are selling, giving away, or looking to buy. Please note that you MUST follow all local, state, and Federal laws concerning the sales and/or transfers of firearms. Commercial Posting is NOT allowed. All posts that have not received responses for over 6 months are subject to removable by Administrator, in order to keep page from being to cluttered.

EasyLoader Press

Postby Hell on Wheels » October 22nd, 2015, 9:26 am

Hey Fast Draw Family!
I recently tried to order an EasyLoader Press in July. Unfortunately, the company is no longer in business. Most of you know me, and know I push a wheelchair all day. My hands are getting old and worn, and I need to save them for fastdraw! I have already had two steroid shots in my right fingers, and one in my left wrist. Anyway, I load about 300 shells every other week, and the one-at-a-time method is starting to wear on my hands. So I saw this press at the Southern Territorial and loved it! I wanted one! But, I was too late in getting one. So, if anybody knows someone or has a loader they don't need or want anymore (yeah right) then please let me know. I would surely buy it!

Thanks!

Hell on Wheels (L2748)
Hell on Wheels
Tenderfoot

Return to CFDA Trading Post