Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill!"

CAUTION! There may be political talk and discussion on this section of the Telegraph Forum!
The expression of a viewpoint is not an attack. Lively debate and standing up for one's right is also part of the Cowboy Way.
We will still show respect and restrain from personal attacks on this Forum and the same General Forum rules are in affect here. Personal attacks are subject to immediate removal, in the opinion of the Moderators, without notice.
Thank You & Enjoy,
CFDA Management
Quick Cal
Seasoned
Sanctioned Club: Great Basin Gun Hawk

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill!"

Post by Quick Cal » December 16th, 2013, 7:36 am

CFDA is not a Non-Profit Tax Exempt Organization for several reasons. One of those reasons is that we will not "Go Gently Into the Night" and allow the Radical Left-Wing zealots disarm our nation unchallenged and pretend that we don't understand their true motives.

In my opinion, they want to disarm the American People and turn us into "Subjects" rather than "Citizens". CFDA is an NRA Affiliated Organization. Wayne LaPierre, the Executive Director of the NRA stated, "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun." He was lambasted by the liberal leftwing media in our country for making this very true statement.

The Left, that has infected the mainstream media in our country, wants to promote that it is guns that cause crime and murder. To blame an inanimate object for committing a crime, should be a crime in itself. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. It has been that way since the beginning of mankind, long before guns were ever invented by man.

While we all believe that convicted felons and insanely violent people should not be in possession of a firearm. We must also be careful that the Left Wing Gun Grabbers will not seize that opportunity to take advantage anyway they can. They will always try to conceal themselves to reach their goals, for our own good, of course.

But everyone once in a while they slip up and there true nature is blurted out. Rarely does the main stream media cover these occasions, but the L.A. Time did, in this case.

Subject: Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill!"
Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein..........

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it at a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee... And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:
"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California , but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.

I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine , even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington , we're Number One.

There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi,

They were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times

Be sure to forward this to all of the “mentally ill” vets you know. I cannot believe that there is not more public outrage hitting every airwave in our country. These people get away with saying almost anything and continue to be elected and re-elected by the "Uninformed and Intentionally Ignorant Voters" in our nation, which is the political base of the left.

Sources: Many, just type in Dianne Feinstein All Vets Mentally Ill in to any search engine, but here's a neutral one.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 046AATMlPz
Hit'em Fast!
Quick Cal, Director of CFDA
CFDA Life Member #2
Founder Great Basin Gun Hawks, CFD Club
Founder High Plains Drifters, SASS Club

SASS Life #2707 &
2011 Inductee SASS Hall of Fame

Benefactor Life Member NRA
DragLeather Darr
Seasoned
Sanctioned Club: Keystone Gunslingers

Re: Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill!"

Post by DragLeather Darr » December 16th, 2013, 5:33 pm

This is a true story. I was watching this hearing when she opened her mouth and this statement came out of it. I was on the phone within 5 min. to her office and amazingly all lines were busy, just that fast! Even her staff knew what a dynamic fool she was and is, to put the phones on hold that fast. At least they have some smarts.
Dragleather Darr...I'll drag leather against anyone!

Return to “The Cowboy Way, Your Rights & The 2nd Amendment”