Call Nevada Governor Sandavol Now!!!

CAUTION! There may be political talk and discussion on this section of the Telegraph Forum!
The expression of a viewpoint is not an attack. Lively debate and standing up for one's right is also part of the Cowboy Way.
We will still show respect and restrain from personal attacks on this Forum and the same General Forum rules are in affect here. Personal attacks are subject to immediate removal, in the opinion of the Moderators, without notice.
Thank You & Enjoy,
CFDA Management
Quick Cal
Seasoned
Sanctioned Club: Great Basin Gun Hawk

Call Nevada Governor Sandavol Now!!!

Post by Quick Cal » June 12th, 2013, 6:45 am

The once proud State of Nevada, a state in which I chose to live, because I felt a strong sense of freedom, is currently under siege by the Liberal Left's Anti-Gun Agenda.

Mayor Bloomberg and his anti-gun group Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) has been spending millions in Nevada while the Nevada Legislature has been in sesssion this year. The rest of Nevada is now the "Tail the Wags the Dog", since Las Vegas has become the Liberal Mecca of Nevada.

The Nevada Legislature in a party-line vote, voted for Mandatory Background checks, which on the surface is camoflaged with misinformation. All Republicans opposed this and 4 Democrats sided with the Republicans, but to no avail.

Now it sits on our Republican Governor's desk. I had more respect for Gov. Sandavol, before he set up a stupid phone poll, that is unscientific and allows for multiple voting. The Liberals have set in motion phone banks and groups and have been running commercials like crazy just to call and vote to support the bill. So, we must try to counter this.

Please call: 775-684-5670 press #2, do it as many times as you can stand. It only takes about 15 seconds each time.
Hit'em Fast!
Quick Cal, Director of CFDA
CFDA Life Member #2
Founder Great Basin Gun Hawks, CFD Club
Founder High Plains Drifters, SASS Club

SASS Life #2707 &
2011 Inductee SASS Hall of Fame

Benefactor Life Member NRA
Buffalo Bill
Seasoned
Sanctioned Club: North Fl. Gunfighter

Re: Call Nevada Governor Sandavol Now!!!

Post by Buffalo Bill » June 12th, 2013, 8:38 am

Is this restricted to Nevada Residents? I voted once.

Buffalo Bill
CFDA Life 2645
"I said I never had much use for one. Never said I didn't know how to use it." Matthew Quigley
Quick Cal
Seasoned
Sanctioned Club: Great Basin Gun Hawk

Post by Quick Cal » June 12th, 2013, 8:49 am

Thank You for Voting,

Mayor Bloomberg is certainly not from Nevada and he has spent millions here to push his cause and has his supporters all over the country casting votes. Therefore, votes can be cast from anywhere.
Hit'em Fast!
Quick Cal, Director of CFDA
CFDA Life Member #2
Founder Great Basin Gun Hawks, CFD Club
Founder High Plains Drifters, SASS Club

SASS Life #2707 &
2011 Inductee SASS Hall of Fame

Benefactor Life Member NRA
Dangerous Dave
Seasoned
Sanctioned Club: Snakeriver Gunslinge

Post by Dangerous Dave » June 12th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Bam Bam and I just voted many times each,
I hope it will help!
Dangerous Dave
Lifetime Member 65
Take the shot!
You miss 100% of the shots you never take!

Return to “The Cowboy Way, Your Rights & The 2nd Amendment”