CFDA Gazettes 2004-Now. The History of CFDA

Anyone can read but in order to post, you must be a CFDA member in good standing.
Kentucky Lawman
Seasoned
Sanctioned Club: Big Iron

CFDA Gazettes 2004-Now. The History of CFDA

Post by Kentucky Lawman » December 13th, 2020, 12:38 pm

I joined CFDA in late Dec. 2003 and I have all the CFDA gazettes from That time till now.

I believe in talking to our founder Brad years ago only 2 or 3 were put out before I joined.

I am giving them to who ever would like them as I do not have the storage space to collect anymore.

If you live close I can arrange to meet you or you can come by the house or I can mail if you pay postage.

Email: Kentuckylawman@bbtel.com

Also, I have a copy of CFDA Legend Jayhawkers RARE book; The Fastest Guns Alive. He wrote the book in 1978 and it sells on Ebay for prices unheard of. I am making it available to CFDA members first.
Also, Fast Draw...Yesterday, Today by CFDA member Tom Blasgen, 600+ pages 2009 signed by Tom himself.
And, The Secrets of the Fast Draw by Mr. Fast Draw himself Arvo Ojala. (The gunfighter you see in the opening credits of Gunsmoke with Marshal Matt Dillon.) 1958, 12 pages with 48 photos to help explain.

I will not be able to check my email again till about 7PM Monday evening and will respond to all. First email back to me then wanting any item will be the one.
Thanks,
Kentucky Lawman
CFDA Life #54
"First thing you boys want to do is hit the target.
Second thing is to do it quick. But quick don't matter if you don't hit what you're quick at."
City Marshal Virgil Cole
Appaloosa, New Mexico

Return to “Gunslinger's Telegraph”