It is currently March 21st, 2019, 9:00 pm
Change font size
Cowboy Fast Draw Association Telegraph Official CFDA Telegraph

Gunslinger's Telegraph

BIG IRON SHOOTING CLUB

Anyone can read but in order to post, you must be a CFDA member in good standing.

BIG IRON SHOOTING CLUB

Postby ANGEL LADY » February 24th, 2019, 9:36 am

We have posted our annual Marysville May contest on the events calendar. It was a hard decision to come to, but this will be the last contest hosted by the BIG IRON SHOOTING CLUB. We will be selling our Range equipment at this contest to our club members and any other shooter who attends. We have listed a few of the items on our registration and information page, but Deacon and I also have items which belong to us that we will be selling, including clothing, hats, shell casings, primers, powder, gun oil, etc. I have already sold all my beautiful ball gowns. My doctors feel it is not in my best interest to continue to shoot. I have broken two tendons (one in my left arm, and one in my right arm) within the past 4 months simply by pulling the gun out of the holster and fanning with my left hand. Deacon has taken on a part time job and most of his weekends are spent working. Thanks to everyone who has supported our club over the past 15 years. Age has a way of catching up with you. Deacon is a life member and I am good through 2022 so we just may still come to a few contests. We have notified Cal and our Regulator of our decision to discontinue with the club after our M
ANGEL LADY
Seasoned

Re: BIG IRON SHOOTING CLUB

Postby Honcho » February 27th, 2019, 2:55 am

ANGEL LADY wish you a speedy and healthy recovery from your Injuries.Sad to hear you have to give up Shooting.all the best to you and Deacon from Honcho
Honcho
Seasoned

Postby Six Iron Butterfly » March 8th, 2019, 4:15 pm

Take care of yourselves. Will miss seeing you on the line.
Six Iron Butterfly
Tenderfoot

Postby ANGEL LADY » March 11th, 2019, 2:10 pm

A lot of our targets, primers, shell casings, and timers are already sold. The new club starting up in Wichita, Kansas bought some of our items. They will also be back for our contest. We were really surprised that it only took one contest, our SPOOK SHOOT, which we held the end of October to get them hooked. If you are not planning to be in Caldwell, Idaho on May 25th and 26th, come see us. We don't have a really large contest, but we put a lot of work into our trophies, and we serve a free lunch. As indicated in my prior post, this will be the last contest for the BIG IRON SHOOTING CLUB.
ANGEL LADY
Seasoned

Postby Shane » March 14th, 2019, 9:50 am

Howdy Angel Lady the best of luck to you and Deacon.
Shane
aka James Casteel
CFDA #L1674
Founder/Bluegrass Fast Draw Club LLC
Member:Randolph County Rangers LLC
Life Member NRA
Horse Branch, KY
God Bless The USA
Shane
Seasoned

Return to Gunslinger's Telegraph